We Specialize in
- Nasal allergies(hay fever, seasonal allergies, allergic rhinitis)
- Food allergies
- Urticaria(hives, welts)
- Atopic dermatitis(eczema)
- Allergic skin allergies(dermatitis, rash, cosmetic allergy)
- Insect allergy(honey bee and other hymenoptera venom)
- Exercise induced asthma
- Chronic cough
- Post nasal drip
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal polyps
- Allergic conjunctivitis (itchy, watery eyes)
Allergy Associates of Orange County
What are seasonal allergies?
Seasonal allergies, also called “hay fever,“ are a group of conditions that can cause sneezing, a stuffy nose, or a runny nose.
How is asthma treated?
Asthma is treated with different types of medicines. The medicines can be inhalers, liquids, or pills. Asthma medicines work in one of two ways